Monday, October 27, 2008

First Blog!


Yay, we've got a website! This will be a spot for friends and family to check in with how our little person is doing for the next nine months.....well, 7 months now.


So far everything is going well. The baby is in a good position according to the first ultra sound. We started out calling it Ripley from Alien- let's face it, that's what it looked like at first. Now we've gone to a few different ones- bean, our friend calls it Placky after the new Redskins punter- he claims it looks like a duck, I disagree. I feel fine most of the time. I think the baby knows I don't like to throw up. Occasionally I'll have the dry heaves- very embarrassing when it happens at school. Clothes are starting to get a little snug, so I had to buy a Belly Band- highly useful and comfy!

No comments: