Saturday, April 4, 2009

Quick Update

This morning Josh reminded me that today is opening day for King's Dominion. Wish we could go, but I'd be huffing and puffing and just staring at Josh while he had all the fun. Next year we'll drag the baby along with us! Anyone want to be the designated stroller watcher??

I still am having problems sleeping, but I will never complain after the leg pain I had a few weeks ago. Only 6 weeks and 6 days left. As soon as I stand up, the pain goes away so now I need to rig a way to sleep standing up.

We only have this week left of school before Spring Break and going to VA Beach for two or three nights. I found a really cheap hotel on the main strip, but not oceanfront. We'll decide for sure this week. Va beach isn't exactly a hot spot for Spring Break- I'm sure the rooms will still be available in a few days.

OH! I forgot! This week we start going to baby classes at the hospital!

No comments: