Thursday, September 23, 2010

Finally better

After being sick almost the entire month of September, Juliette is finally all better! Of course this means that tomorrow she'll get another runny nose and it will start over again. Last Thursday night she ran a fever of 103.5, we rushed her to the dr and was told it was probably strep because of the fever, a red raw throat, and strange spots all over her. Let me tell you it was not fun holding her while they did the throat culture. We started her on antibiotics and Josh ran up to Baltimore to get Nana!!! He stayed home with her on Friday and I called about 5 times to check on her. Mom watched her Monday-Wednesday and she went back to Miss Cindy's today. Josh made me take her and of course she freaked out, but as soon as I left the room she stopped crying and I ran out of there before she could spot me again. So that was our excitement this week.

Every day Juliette seems to learn how to do more. She can now get in and out of her little chair she got for her birthday- pictures to come Mar. She is starting to use the spoon a little bit to feed herself stuff that can't easily fall off or get chucked at us. She woke up yesterday at 5:30 after we think a bad dream so we popped in a Mickey Mouse from On Demand and as soon as she saw it she said--I swear to God--Mouka too. TO those of you unfamiliar with the Clubhouse...that's Mouska Tool. AND she said it when Toodles came on the screen---toodles bring Mickey the Mouska Tools...I personally like when they have a baby elephant tool. Those things are handy let me tell ya!

No comments: