Sunday, November 28, 2010

Oy

Words cannot express our day. It started with Juliette having a lovely breakfast of bananas and deciding that they looked good enough to wash her hair with. She enjoyed taking the slices and mashing them into her hair---on picture day. Into the tub she went! From there we went on to not taking a morning nap. Then she fell fast asleep in the car on the way to the mall for said pictures. We could not wake this kid up! Lifting her out of the carseat?? sleeping! Walking outside to the mall? sleeping! Waiting in the noisy Picture People lobby? SLEEPING! When she finally woke up --or was prodded awake I should say--she was not happy. All she wanted was Nana while we were taking pictures. We ended up with a few cute ones and caught her a few times smiling. Since we were already at the mall, I decided we might as well get a Santa picture too because there was no line and she was dressed. At first she kept reaching for me, but when I backed away, the phtographer was able to get a picture. I sent Juliette home with Josh and Mom and I waited to get the pictures. Loooooooooooong day.

No comments: