Saturday, May 7, 2011

Ahh May

Oh May how I have missed you! It means the countdown can begin to the end of school, although I must admit this has been my favorite year so far and I never dread going to work or get the Sunday night butterflies about having to go back on Monday. Anyway...it also means getting to be outside a lot more and that is Miss Juliette's favorite part. I can't believe her birthday is coming up again. This one kind of snuck up on me--hard to imagine she's just about 2. She's getting so independent which is what we want; for her to grow up, but sometimes she reminds us that she's still our little pumpkin and needs a cuddle. She'll push my arms out of the way to climb in my lap to listen to a story. Last night she was with one of her favorite people- Rachel of course, and she cuddled the whole night watching Finding Nemo who she calls Elmo. So if you hear her calling for Elmo...she means that cute little fish. I love watching her play now in her little kitchen. She'll put one of the pots Mari got her on the stove, shake in some of the "seasoning" and dip in her spoon to taste it. Way too cute. I think she's ready for some dress up gear too. She LOVES wearing her necklaces and bracelets- such a girl.

No comments: