Friday, November 16, 2012

Lots and Lots

Yes, by the title let's assume that there is a lot to say about the first half of November that I haven't been able to post about. Soooooo here we go. Juliette and I were home the other day for a visit to the doctor for a cough she has had for a few days , but she's ok. She is loving Elf on the Shelf and finding him every morning. Yesterday he didn't return to the North Pole with a very good report on Miss Juliette though. I got home and Josh told Juliette- Tell your mother what you did. Ok that is never a good way to enter a room. She immediately began to cry and told me she had pulled a little girl's hair at Cindy's. Right away I wanted to pull her hair back- but I stopped myself. So we talked about it and she was not allowed to watch Brave, we didn't take her to Lowe's to look at Christmas things, she didn't get to pick a treat from her candy bag,  and she wasn't allowed to bring her toys to Cindy's today. Meanwhile my stomach is in knots over this and apparently so was Cindy. She told Josh this morning she was so upset because Juliette never does anything like that and she was wondering if the other little girl did something to Juliette first. But this morning we were in good spirits and I'm hoping for a good report when I go pick her up. (I'm in ISS duty right now) When he dropped her off this morning, the other little girl said her mommy told her SHE had to appologize to Juliette. The plot thickens. Dum dum dum.

Anywho---positives!! Last weekend was in the 70s out so Josh set up our Christmas lights. We thought we had a lot more than we do which is why we were going on a little field trip to Lowe's. Juliette makes us take her picture every morning with Rudolph..too cute.
On to the pictures! I've got princess party, leaves, lights, and rudolph. Enjoy!

No comments: