Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Monday Night Football
















So the baby got to go to its first Monday Night Football game at Fed Ex Field. Too bad no one bothered to mention that it had been converted into the Steeler's home field for that game. It was frustrating to watch the Skins get whipped so badly by another team I like. We got home around 1:30 in the morning- thankfully there was a workday on Tuesday. I'm still recovering from the lack of sleep. At least I was warm thanks to bundling up in three layers. See Mom--I wore my hat!!! So here are some of the "highlights". The huddle with Cambell- you can also see Chris Coooooooooooley (47) and Clinton Portis (26). There's Big Ben on the sidelines after his shoulder got hurt and my man Troy Polamalu under all that hair in number 43. So now we have a bi-week before facing Dallas at home.

No comments: