Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sleep

I don't know which is better; Juliette sleeping straight through the night with no fussing and waking up at 5, or waking up a few times and sleeping until 7. She loves to take that morning nap after her first feeding laying with me and I have no problems with that right now. The books say as long as they have a healthy night sleep habit, it's ok to cuddle during daytime naps. Pretty soon she's going to be running everywhere and not want to cuddle anyway! She tried the butternut squash I made for her this morning and liked it a lot- but I think sweet potatoes and pears are her favorites so far along with oatmeal. I think bananas gave her a rash and we're going to the pediatrician tomorrow to check it out. Plus she's been pulling on her right ear the last two days and I'm hoping it's not an ear infection. She doesn't have a fever and isn't any more fussy than she usually is, so maybe her ear was just itchy or something simple like that. Josh is taking next Friday off from school as a mental health day so that'll be nice to have him around, but our days are pretty calm and I don't feel stress with the baby--just about keeping the house in order.

No comments: