Monday, January 9, 2012

Ear infection, bronchitis, and croup..oh my!

The past few days have been insane. Josh and I went to bed on Saturday night and heard this sound like we've never heard before come from Juliette. The barking cough..dum dum dum. So I went to check on her and she was sitting up in her crib and couldn't catch her breath and off we went to the ER. We were there until just about 4 am and they diagnosed her with croup and gave her steroids. Last night was a repeat performance of being up all night and finally went to bed at 4 am again. I took today off and headed to Dr. Mancini and she said they should have given her stronger steroids, plus she has bronchitis and an ear infection. So today she's had two doses of steroids just in the morning! Fun day. Although I have to say I'm pretty proud of myself. I managed to a) wake up before Juliette and become presentable to the outside world, b)get her to the dr on time, and c) have a pork loin going in the crock pot! But here's one Christmas picture of her in happy mode :)

No comments: