Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Halloween this year

I was looking at the videos from last Halloween and can't believe the difference in my little person. She was so cute showing Josh her pumpking and saying Look at my got Daddy! --Look at what I got in grown up speak :) This year she is so excited to get her treat bag and get it filled with candy. She keeps telling us that the candy goes inside and we can't have it until we get home and then we can bite it. I think Josh is going to teach her a little lesson with income taxes this year and take half her candy :(...depends on what she gets I guess :). We are going back to trunk or treat at the church and then maybe around our neighborhood to the people we know while Josh hands out candy at our house. We still have two weeks, but the excitement is killing us!! :)

No comments: