Sunday, March 22, 2009

8 More Weeks

The cat has discovered the joys of cuddling up in the blanket in the crib, so she has been sprayed by the water bottle a few times to help her learn that it's not HER room.


Well...the massage helped- for a few hours. Now the baby has moved over and is on that nerve that makes my right leg feel like it's on fire. I'm hoping that goes away soon. I have a feeling these last 8 weeks are going to be the longest of my entire life. Josh knows how uncomfortable I am, and I hate complaining. There's nothing that can be done about it anyway.




I had after school concert duty last week and sitting in the auditorium chair for an hour was not fun....should have thought to bring a pillow. Mari- the 8th grade first chair violinist is a mini Dave talent wise :).


That's all for now...

No comments: