Sunday, September 6, 2009

Fireworks

We went to the fireworks over at Salem Fields church last night after hearing about it from Sue. When Juliette gets bigger she's going to love it. They had so many things for kids and it was all free- bouncy gyms, a little train, a water slide, and tons more. I had a big scare though. I was getting ready to feed the baby and leaned back in my chair and the chair started to fall off the sidewalk! I just screamed for someone to get the baby. Thankfully I didn't fall all the way and Juliette was fine. Her routine was a little disturbed with no bath until after 10, but she still went to bed around her normal time- 11pm and slept until 6 then slept until 9 and now is asleep again in her swing. I think the key to getting her down for the second morning nap is to catch her when she's just starting to yawn so she doesn't get over tired.

No comments: