Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Spring!

It seems spring has finally found Virginia- at least for a few days. It's been so nice the pas three days. Sunday and Monday Juliette got to play in the park and today we are spending playtime outside in the backyard. I brought out her favorite toys- blocks, beads, her purse- but her favorite things even outside is still to climb and since there are no couches or chairs to climb up, I seem to be the newest climbing tool. Her snack cup was on one side of me and she was on the other, so her solution was to just climb over the Mount Mommy to get to the other side. I couldn't believe what she did this morning. I'm trying to teach her how to sit back down once she stand up and it's hit or miss. Today I put one of her new favorite treats- wagon wheel puffies- on the ground and the kid did a full on split down to the floor, picked it up, and stood back up. I'm going to try to get it on film, but have to get more of wheels first- it was her last one :(. Gotta go- it's lunch time!

No comments: