Monday, July 25, 2011

Fireworks at the middle school

This was the first year in a long time that we've been in PA for the fireworks at the middle school where I went. We loaded up and headed off to the field. Juliette had so much fun running around and, like always, mooching food off of everyone! I think she ate more than I did!! She even ate part of a lemon rind, which I guess is ok since people use it in cooking right??? She also ended up with three glow necklaces that she thought were amazing. We prepared her for the noise by saying it would be a big boom so all night she kept saying BOOM BOOM and throwing her hands up in the air laughing. When they actually started it was a whole different story. She was a little scared and kept jumping from me, Josh, Mari, Nana, and Papa.







No comments: