Saturday, June 6, 2009

Doing better

It took a few days and a lot of patience, but Juliette and I are finally meshing with feeding times. She's learned to chill and I've learned to recognize her signs of being hungry before she starts freaking out. I haven't had to give her a bottle in two days. I feel a lot better about being out with her now knowing that she will latch on and I won't have to find somewhere to plug in my pump. nice image huh? :). Josh and I had a come to Jesus meeting tonight about him freaking out that she sleeps too much and charting how much she pees...he's a little anal about her pee, but runs out of the room when she poops! He was worried she wasn't taking in enough milk, but if you saw her wet diapers, you'd know all it well. Plus she is a VERY noisy eater and you can her her slurping and swallowing. She's so cute after she eats---she's like a little drunk person and falls asleep for 3-4 hours. It's 10 pm now so hopefully she won't wake up until 1 or 2...fingers crossed as I hit the sack. Today was the first day that I wasn't dead on my feet so I'll probably be asleep in about 5 minutes!

No comments: