Saturday, June 27, 2009

Fun day!


If every night could be like last night, I'd have five more kids! Juliette woke up to eat, went right back to sleep, woke up for a quick cuddle at four and then right back to sleep, and slept until almost 6. I actually felt kind of rested today and didn't feel like my eyes were going to pop out by 3 pm. We spent the day with the Clouds and it was so nice to be out of the house and still at ease. Usually I'm nervous and watching the clock for ner next feeding time and I didn't have to worry about that at all. Today is also her official "birthday"- she's a month old! It's gone by so fast! I can't wait to go up to PA next month and have everyone see her. All the people down here keepsaying how big she's gotten.
Josh doesn't see it, but I can tell she's gotten longer by how she fits on her nursing pillow :). Here's her at one month, well four weeks last Wednesday.

No comments: