Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Oh what a night!

Holy crap! Before I write this I want everyone to know that I love my baby...wouldn't go back to life without her...but, OMG, last night I could understand why some people would want to leave their baby on someone's doorstep! She screamed from 11pm until about 1:15 am only to stop for the 20 minutes she had my boob in her mouth at 11:15. We gave Mom the night off so we walked her, rocked her, stuck her paci in her mouth, changed her, everything we could. I was on the verge of tears quite a few times. Josh didn't like that the gas drops made her spit up a little bit and wouldn't let me give them to her at night, so that was part of the culprit. Josh would get her settled for a few minutes, then she would start screaming her head off and not looking very cute at all. When we helld her we couldn't hear what each other was saying. I think Josh got jealous because at one point he handed her to me and she shut right up...hey she knows her mommy. Finally around 1 she let out a massive fart and pooped. We thought that would stop it--we were wrong. She kept screaming and I sat with her on the recliner, patted her back, she belched, and then went limp---little booger slept for three hours after that. Poor kid had a gas bubble. Needless to say tonight I am giving her the gas drops and Josh can kiss my butt.

1 comment:

Grande Zio said...

Call the Dept of Energy-you've just discovered a new source of untapped natural gas. Grande Zio