Monday, July 6, 2009

Can we say tired???

Ok so yesterday apparently was enough sleep for Juliette for two days because today she didn't take her usualy three hour nap in the morning or the afternoon. I think she had a few cat naps lasting 20 minutes on our shoulders, but as soon as we put her down she wakes up. I'm hoping that means tonight will be a good night after the 8 o'clock feeding. She was cranky this afternoon I think from lack of sleep and as soon as I started rocking her, she fell fast asleep, but woke up right after I put her down. We've got to work on that one. It seems like my life right now is about sleep, pee, and poop...ahh parenthood. Unlike many couples, Josh and I don't argue about money, we argue about amount of sleep the other got---" Hey you got three hours last night--get your butt up!" "I was up with her for two hours last night, it's my turn to sleep!" These are a few of the comments that can be heard at our house these days :).

No comments: